The School Administration is divided into the following bodies:
1. The Senate Body comprising of the Rector, the Registrar, the Dean of Academic Affairs, the Dean of Students’ Affairs, and members of the Senate Body; also called the Board members.
2. The Lecturers (Academic Staffs)
3. Non-Academic staffs; including the Librarian, the IT personnel, and other Administrative Staffs, as appointed or employed by the School.
4. The Student Union body; members of which are elected by the students and are the same as the Students’ Representative Council.
5. The students. Although they come last at the pyramid, our students are at the core of everything we do. Without them, then we cannot gather!
THE SCHOOL TENTATIVE TIME-TABLE FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION BELOW:
|1ST SEMESTER TENTATIVE CALENDAR FOR EKOCITY POLYTHENIC|
|Orientation (November 15)|
|3||Sales of Admission forms begin|
|4||Nov 11 – Dec 5th||POSAS||POSAS|
|5||Dec 7th||Course work begins||Course work begins|
|6||Course work continues|
|7||20-Dec||Closing on sales of form|
|8||December 23-27||Christmas break||Christmas/New Year break|
|9||December 30-Jan 3||Christmas/New Year break|
|10||6-Jan||Lectures resume||Lectures resume|
|11||13-Jan||Lectures Continue||Lectures Continue|
|12||20-Jan||Lectures Continue||Lectures Continue|
|13||27-Jan||Lectures Continue||Lectures Continue|
|15||10-Feb||Lectures Continue||Lectures Continue|
|16||February 17-21||Exam Week||Exam Week|
|17||February 24- March 6||Exam Week||Exam Week|
|18||March 9-13||Lecture Free Week||Lecture Free Week|
|19||March 16-27||1st semester examination||1st semester examination|